domingo, 18 de dezembro de 2011

You Belong With Me

"I'm in my room, it's a tipical Tuesday night. I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like, and she'll never know your story like I do. But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming abou the day when you'll wake up and find that what you're looking for has been her the whole time."
"Walking the streets with you and your worn out jeans. I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be, laughing on the park bench thinking to myself ' Hey, isn't this easy '. And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town, I haven't seen it in a while, since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey, what you're doing with a girl llike that?"
"Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? I've been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário