quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2011

Love Story

"I see the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd and say ' Hello ', little did I know that you were Romeo? You were throwing pebbles, 'till my daddy said ' Stay away from Juliet! '. And I was crying on the staircase, begging you ' Please don't go! ' "
"I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around. My faith in you was fading when I met you on the outskirts of town and I said Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come '. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think. He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said ' Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone, I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby just say yes ' ''

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário